- Η ανακοίνωση φυσικά θα γίνει πριν την έναρξη της συνεδρίασης, εύλογα λόγω αυξημένου “βάρους” στην διαμόρφωση των χρηματιστηριακών δεικτών.
- Η επιβεβαίωση ή μη των εκτιμήσεων των αναλυτών, θα επηρεάσει την στάση των επενδυτών.
· FX-neutral revenue growth +23.1% like-for-like. Reported revenues +14.7%.
· FX-neutral net sales revenue closed 4% above 2019 levels (like-for-like)
· Value share gains increased, + 50bps in NARTD
· Volume growth of 15.9% like-for-like; sustained performance in the at-home channel complemented by recovery in out-of-home during Q2
· Improvements in FX-neutral revenue per case, benefited from pricing taken in over 90% of our markets and positive category, package and channel mix
· Sparkling volume +16.2%, with Adult sparkling +37.0% and Low/no sugar +40.3%. Energy volume + 66.1%.
· Costa Coffee roll-out continues to progress well; Coffee strategy strengthened with premium Italian brand, Caffè Vergnano, to start distribution by 2022
· Operating leverage and cost savings resulted in comparable EBIT margin up 340 bps to 10.8%. €120 million of COVID-related opex savings were achieved in 2020. CC HBC expects to retain c. €20 million of this in 2021 and therefore €100 million of these costs to return in H2 2021.
· CAPEX reached €218.4 million, 6.7% of net sales revenue, at the lower end of targeted 6.5-7.5% range.
· Free cash flow was €277.5 million, an increase of €316.0 million compared to the prior-year period, driven by higher profitability and a significant improvement in working capital.
· Established: FX-neutral revenue increased by 17.1% as markets reopened, driving comparable EBIT margins up 440bps
· Developing: FX-neutral revenue up 17.6%, with stable volume performance despite impact from Polish sugar tax; comparable EBIT margins up 180bps
· Emerging: FX-neutral revenue up 30.3% like-for-like; continued strong performance from Russia and Nigeria and recovery through the rest of the segment led to comparable EBIT margins increasing by 340bps.